Flashback Data offers all government agencies (local, state, and federal), schools, and hospitals special rates for our Tier 1 Professional Services expertise in Data Recovery and Computer Forensics.
Since 2004, we have successfully served those organizations requiring strict controls and qualifications so as to handle mission critical and sensitive data. Here are the reasons why government agencies choose Flashback Data:
- Our data recovery/computer forensics lab is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 compliant and accredited by the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors under their International program (ASCLD/LAB International)
- We conduct Data Recovery onsite in our Class 10 Clean Room (ISO Level 4)
- All Media Types
- Hard Drives/RAID Arrays
- Flash Media
- Recovery of Data (Physical/Logical)
- Flood/Fire/Natural Disaster
- Deleted Files/Reformatted/Corrupted Operating Systems
- Damaged Media/Electrical Surges/Data lost from Hackers and Viruses
- All Media Types
- All Operating Systems (Windows, MAC, LINUX, UNIX, & NOVELL)
- Data Recovery Cost Protection for Agency/School/Hospital/Corporate Technology Refresh
- Media Conversion (Interchange of data between any media forms)
- Agency/Corporate Risk Assessments.
In the Data Recovery industry, Flashback Data is among few Data Recovery entities also licensed as a Computer Forensics Investigation company, and possessing the credentials and qualifications that match those of the FBI and DEA.
Flashback Data is a licensed and bonded Computer Forensics and Investigation company, and as such, we are required by law to maintain client confidentiality. In order to ensure client confidence we have achieved the following:
- Access to the lab/data is restricted (physically) to engineers and forensics examiners who must pass an internal & external background check (NCIC & TCIC)
- All data recovery projects are stored on servers that are connected only to the lab network and not connected to the internet
- Only engineers and forensics examiners have access to the data on those servers
- Physical access to the lab is restricted by a biometric-access security system, including a man-trap zone
- The lab is additionally secured with a 5-zone alarm system
- The entire facility has 24/7 video surveillance
- Wackenhut Security Services provides after-hour patrol security.
Service Benefits for Government, Schools, and Hospitals:
- Free Shipping to Flashback Data labs
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Online Project Updates
- No Data – No Fee Guarantee
- Free Evaluation and Diagnostics
- NDA and Purchase Order friendly
- Data Recovery Cost Protection for Technology Refresh
Flashback Data, LLC is registered with Dun & Bradstreet. CCR and CAGE registration information available upon request.
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC)
Product Service Codes (PSC)
Federal Supply Classification (FSC)
To get registered for service, please call one of our government representatives at 1-866-786-5700