Flashback Data offers all government agencies (local, state, and federal), schools, and hospitals special rates for our Tier 1 Professional Services expertise in Data Recovery and Computer Forensics.
Since 2004, we have successfully served those organizations requiring strict controls and qualifications to handle mission-critical and sensitive data. Here are the reasons why government agencies choose Flashback Data:
- Flood/Fire/Natural Disaster
- Deleted Files/Reformatted/Corrupted Operating Systems
- Damaged Media/Electrical Surges/Data lost from Hackers and Viruses
- All Operating Systems (Windows, MAC, LINUX, UNIX, & NOVELL)
- Data Recovery Cost Protection for Agency/School/Hospital/Corporate Technology Refresh
- Media Conversion (Interchange of data between any media forms)
- Agency/Corporate Risk Assessments.
- Forensics Lab is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 compliant and accredited by the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB)
- Class 10 Clean Room (ISO Level 4)
- All Media Types
- Hard Drives/RAID Arrays
- Flash Media
- Recovery of Data (Physical/Logical)
Flashback Data™ Is Recognized for Data Recovery Expertise:
NO DATA – NO CHARGE | RISK-FREE EVALUATION | FREE SHIPPING | FAST TURNAROUND
Data Recovery & Forensic Service from True Industry Experts
In the Data Recovery industry, Flashback Data is among the few Data Recovery entities also licensed as a Computer Forensics Investigation company, and possessing the credentials and qualifications that match those of the FBI and DEA.
Flashback Data is a licensed and bonded Computer Forensics and Investigation company, and as such, we are required by law to maintain client confidentiality. In order to ensure client confidence, we have achieved the following:
- Access to the lab/data is restricted (physically) to engineers and forensics examiners who must pass an internal & external background check (NCIC & TCIC)
- All data recovery projects are stored on servers that are connected only to the lab network and not connected to the internet
- Only engineers and forensics examiners have access to the data on those servers
- Physical access to the lab is restricted by a biometric-access security system, including a man-trap zone
- The lab is additionally secured with a 5-zone alarm system
- The entire facility has 24/7 video surveillance
- Wackenhut Security Services provides after-hour patrol security.
Service Benefits for Government, Schools, and Hospitals:
- Free Shipping to Flashback Data labs
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Online Project Updates
- No Data – No Fee Guarantee
- Free Evaluation and Diagnostics
- NDA and Purchase Order friendly
- Data Recovery Cost Protection for Technology Refresh
Flashback Data, LLC is registered with Dun & Bradstreet. CCR and CAGE registration information is available upon request.
|North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)|
|Product Service Codes (PSC)|
|Standard Industrial Classification (SIC)|
|Federal Supply Classification (FSC)|
To get registered for service, please call one of our government representatives at 1-866-786-5700
We Crack The Phone… You Crack The Case!
Flashback Data has assisted Law Enforcement with digital forensics for years, enabling a secure, extremely fast forensic process that is a great alternative to DPS or FBI RCFL labs. We have the same accreditation as FBI labs and can perform advanced forensic methods like JTAG and Chip-off forensics.
Why Use Flashback Data?
We now have packaged offerings to assist with the budgetary requirements of your agency. We can assist your current lab with backlogged cases, or we can be your digital forensics lab.
- Compliant and accredited by the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB)
- No more backlogs
- As fast as same-day turnaround times
- Advanced forensics capabilities that other labs do not have (hard drive recovery, JTAG, chip-off)
- Casework packages
If you are interested in more information on how we can assist you in solving more cases, fast. Call us at 866.786.5700 or fill out the form here.
We Retrieve Your Data from Damaged, Hacked & Corrupted Devices for Consumers & Business
We Recover Lost & Hidden Data on Devices & Accounts for Attorneys, Law Enforcement & Governments
4029 S Capital of Texas Hwy
Austin, TX, 78704
Phone: 866 786 5700