Flashback Data has developed specialized data recovery techniques for Fujitsu hard disk drives. Most common failures with Fujitsu drives include motor bearing failures, magnetic head failures, firmware corruption, service area damage and electromechanical failures.
Flashback Data can recover your lost data from any of the above problems and more by utilizing our state of the art tools and techniques as well as our Class 10 Cleanroom Environment.
Causes of Fujitsu Hard Drive Failure
Hard drives fail for a variety of reasons, including:
- Wear and tear. Using hard drives daily will wear them out and cause failures eventually.
- Impact. Roughly handling portable electronics, dropping them, or accidentally bumping into them will lead to problems over time.
- Liquids. Accidental coffee spills, water damage, and other spills can harm external and internal hard drive components.
- Electrical problems. Power surges and electrical storms can damage hard drives.
- High temperatures. Poor ventilation and high-operating temperatures may cause failures.
- Overwriting. Hard drives are unbootable when important system areas are overwritten.
- Logical failure. Operating system errors, viruses, and other accidents can create logical file system damage.
- Manufacturer’s defect. Many drives fail because of firmware bugs or faulty parts. Manufacturers may include warranties against failures but they will only replace the device and not the data.
Signs of Fujitsu Hard Drive Failure
- Repetitive clicking noises can signal mechanical damage to your hard drive
- A message saying Missing Operating System or the Operating System cannot be found
- Computer BIOS cannot detect a hard drive at startup
- A completely silent hard drive could mean an electrical problem
- Very slow file access often indicates data corruption
- Endless loop when trying to reboot the system or recurring BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)
- Computer asks to format the drive when it is mounted
- USB drive or device is not recognized when inserted
Fujitsu Data Recovery Process
One of Flashback Data’s customer service representatives will give you a scenario-based quote for your Fujitsu hard drive and explain how the process works. We also provide a time estimate depending on your chosen service level. We offer many options from low-cost and low-priority to emergency and same-day service.
Step 1: Paperwork
You can fill out the required paperwork here or click Send your Media! below to electronically fill it out and receive an optional UPS shipping label for free. We can also send the paperwork through email if you want to fill it out manually. You can ship your damaged media to us or bring it to our lab.
Step 2: Check-in
We will send an email and call you when your media arrives and we have checked your job into our system. The email will contain a username and password to easily track your data recovery job’s status via our client portal.
Step 3: Diagnosis
Once our technicians have diagnosed your drive, you will receive a firm quote of the recovery cost. At this point, you can choose to accept or decline the recovery.
Step 4: Recovery
If you accept the recovery quote, we will begin the recovery process. You can always view your recovery status via the client portal or by calling us at 866.786.5700. Once we have successfully recovered your device, we will provide a file listing of what we recovered so you can check and verify a good recovery.
Step 5: Transfer
We will place the recovered data on another medium after reviewing and approving the file listing. We will then ship the data back to you or you can pick it up from our facilities.
That’s it! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
Common Types of Fujitsu Hard Drives include:
Please feel free to contact Flashback Data via phone or web form at anytime 24 hours a day 7 days a week.