Title: Channel Manager
Flashback Data is a fast paced growing company that offers data recovery and digital forensic investigations. “We keep secrets and tell stories!” Our mission is to become the industry leader in the global data service industry by incorporating cutting edge technology and providing exceptional customer experience. We are a channel focused organization with over 1000+ partners within the United States that resell or refer our unique services. Given the nature of our business, we encourage people to apply that like to help others that are in a crisis.
The Channel Manager is responsible for managing, educating and enabling qualified Partners and Promotional Representatives in order to achieve corporate sales objectives. This exceptional opportunity will allow the successful candidate to make a significant impact and truly play a part in driving the business forward.
- Regular engagement and enablement of existing Partners and Brand Ambassadors
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new Partners and Brand Ambassadors
- Develop and distribute a monthly digital newsletter
- Write content for marketing purposes for distribution to partners
- Communicate the latest promotions
- Monitor, communicate, and release referral fees
- Provide onsite training for Authorized Drop Off Locations
- Attend and participate in Partner tradeshows
- Manage the day to day relationship between the Partner/Brand Ambassador and Flashback Data
- Ability to travel (~60%) within the US
We request that the person to fill this position is trustworthy, helpful, and outgoing. Other qualifications include:
- 3+ years of Sales experience or Channel Sales experience
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who is able to multi-task, work independently or within a team
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Want to “do the right thing” for the client and the company; consider ethics in your work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Applications (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Strong content development skills
- Spanish speaking ability a plus
To apply, please send your resume (inline, Word Doc or PDF) to email@example.com.
Flashback Data is an equal opportunity employer.