Title: Channel Manager
Designation: Full Time, M-F
Flashback Data is a fast paced growing company that offers data recovery and digital forensic investigations. “We keep secrets and tell stories!” Our mission is to become the industry leader in the global data service industry by incorporating cutting edge technology and providing exceptional customer experience. We are a channel focused organization with over 1000+ partners within the United States that resell or refer our unique services.
We are looking for a full-time Channel Manager to oversee our B2B networking and outreach processes. The Channel Manager is the face of Flashback Data to our referring business partners, who send us data recovery, digital forensics, and cyber security response work from their own client pool. You’ll use our internal outreach tools to work our existing business partnerships, keeping us top of mind and available for their services – through email, phone calls, and Zoom appointments.
You will be keeping in touch and nurturing these relationships, while also monitoring our engagement tracking tools to inform your outbound contact efforts. Between your outreach tasks, you’ll keep our social media current (we don’t need an ads master, just someone with an eye for relevant content once in a while), help out our Customer Relations Manager when phones are busy, and pitch new revenue generation ideas to the team as you come up with them.
At Flashback Data, we hire with culture in mind. While we have some information regarding our ideal candidates below, we believe that a strong cultural fit is more important for this role than identical experience and skills. People who thrive here have a sense of humor, carry a passion for work-life balance and personal growth, work well independently, enjoy learning, and aren’t afraid to offer or receive feedback in a constructive, solutions-oriented way.
If you’ve had a number of different roles that have given you a wide range of skill competencies, this could be a great fit for you, as everyone wears more than one hat here.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage our inbound B2B partner communications channels
- Conduct B2B outreach campaigns via email and phone calls
- Recruit new B2B partnerships with qualified companies
- Provide ongoing support and outreach to our business partners, keeping us top of mind and available
- Assist in developing helpful resources and marketing materials
- Keep social media platforms current and engaged with weekly posts
- Assist with inbound calls as needed
- Cover Customer Relations Manager duties as needed
Key Performance Indicators:
- Positive customer and business partner feedback
- Business referral volume for data recovery, forensics, and cyber security opportunities
- Consistent contact attempts
- Affinity for our company culture and willingness to take on new responsibilities
Skills and Experience Guidelines:
- 2-3 years in customer service and/or sales (B2B preferred but not required)
- 2+ years post-high school education or comparable work experience
- Excellent professional communication skills
- General understanding of computers and mobile phones
- A strong sense of composure in stressful moments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and social media
- Spanish speaker is a plus!
To apply, please send your resume (inline, Word Doc or PDF) to email@example.com.
Flashback Data is an equal opportunity employer.