Title: Senior Digital Forensics Examiner
You’re an expert examiner with a rock solid background in digital forensics and a continuous drive to level up. You like working in a fast paced, agile laboratory environment. Your technical reporting is flawless and you enjoy consulting with clients and translating complex technical concepts into terms customers and even juries understand. Though you’re a pro in the laboratory environment, you are looking to kick the bureaucracy of a government run lab — let’s talk.
Flashback Data is a fast growing, cutting-edge technology company looking for new blood in our forensics services division. Since 2004, we’ve served the global community by conducting corporate investigations, providing expert services to attorneys, and assisting law enforcement with evidence development and preservation.
We are ASCLD, International accredited — one of only two private labs in the world with the same accreditation as the FBI and that comes with serious perks. Flexibility. The ability to run your own show. Really helping people and solving problems for clients. A cool vibe — working with people who really respect and value what you bring to the table. And did we mention it’s all in warm, sunny Austin TX?
If you’ve got these creds and experience – we want to meet you. Send in your resume and one page “who I am” cover letter. We’re talking a great opportunity at a world class lab with your name on it.
Just do it.
More about you:
- You are a Computer Forensics software badass and have methodology certifications (CFCE, GCFE etc.)
- Hands-on experience with forensic investigations – including process documentation
- Civil or Criminal investigations background a plus – expert witness trial experience a plus
- Understanding of Network Architectures
- You can visually verify and decipher ASCII, binary and hexadecimal file system structures
- You listen for customer needs, find solutions and communicate well in laymen’s terms with customers and colleagues.
- You inform and game plan with customers and adjust to their changing needs.Computer Forensics software and methodology certifications a plus (e.g. – CFCE, GCFE etc.)
- You run multiple time sensitive projects simultaneously — dominate paperwork and trounce timelines.
- You never met a challenge you didn’t like.
Flexibility – Relocation
- You’re flexible, with the ability to work different shifts, travel up to 20%, and pivot on priorities as customer demands.
- You are ready to move to Austin, TX (Atown).
- Bachelors Degree and/or 5+ yrs. relevant experience
To apply, Email us: email@example.com
Flashback Data is an equal opportunity employer.