Title: Director of Legal Sales
Flashback Data is a growing company that offers many opportunities for successful individuals wanting to be part of a team. Flashback Data is a nine year old company that concentrates in data recovery and computer forensic investigations. Flashback Data's exponential growth is due to the growing dependency on electronic data and our creative and focused team. It is important to Flashback Data to stay focused on the mission to become the industry leader in the global data service industry by incorporating cutting edge technology and providing an exceptional customer experience. In order to stay focused we are looking to increase the team as sales increase. Flashback Data has excellent potential growth opportunity. This is not a technical position; however, knowledge of the United States litigation process and the willingness to learn about technology that is cutting edge will help you exceed in this position. Flashback Data is in the service industry and we encourage people to apply that like to help people in a crisis.
- Daily management of forensic team
- Develop and reach sales goals for the forensic division
- Provide quarterly reviews to the Forensic team
- Work with both the Vice President and President to determine new market strategies and overall progress of the computer forensic division.
- Prospect Top 100 ALR Law Firms in Texas
- Establish meetings with Partners within Law Firms
- Teaching clients/prospects/new hires about new technology that will assist the litigation process
- Develop, train, and manage sales and marketing within the Forensic Division
- Oversee all Billing & Refunds
Qualifications and Properties:
We request that the person to fill this position is trustworthy, helpful, and has experience in a multitasking environment. Spanish speaking ability would be a benefit. Other qualifications include:
- Knowledge of the civil litigation and discovery process; criminal law experience is a plus
- At least 10 years experience within the litigation industry
- At least 5 years experience within a director or senior management role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Applications including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of ACT Databases
- Be a creative self-starter who wants to work in a dynamic business culture
- Communicate effectively with individuals and groups: in person, via email, via phone and using instant messaging technologies
- Want to "do the right thing" for the client and the company; consider ethics in your work
- Strong typing skills
- Extremely professional appearance and manner
- Must qualify for Private Investigators License and pass FBI criminal background check
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salaried Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance, IRA
To apply, please send your resume (inline, Word Doc or PDF) to email@example.com.
Flashback Data is an equal opportunity employer.