Title: Account Manager
As the Flashback Data Account Manager, you are required to go out of your way to provide an exceptional customer experience for all Data Recovery clients. You’re on the front lines, handling clients who just experienced the crisis of losing irreplaceable data. We need applicants who enjoy helping others and go out of their way to do so. The Account Manager should be prepared to quickly learn the ins and outs of Data Recovery services. Our clients will be turning to you for expertise regarding possible recovery of their data, as well as to calmly walk them through our laboratory processes. You are the face of our Data Recovery Division, as you intake all initial inquiries and support each client through the process until they leave with their recovered data in-hand. Flashback Data is a private digital forensics and data recovery laboratory comprised of expert technicians who will support you in getting started. The Account Manager must excel at multi-tasking and remain calm under pressure.
- Accepting Inbound Calls
- Qualifying prospects
- Addressing questions and objections
- Explaining recovery process in general
- Call Screening
- Following up with clients and potential clients
- Shipping & Receiving
- Checking in Jobs
- Updating job tracking database with all activities
- Working directly with Marketing Agency with social media posts and content development
Qualifications and Properties:
We request that the person to fill this position is trustworthy, helpful, and has experience in a multitasking environment. Spanish speaking ability would be a benefit. Other qualifications include:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Applications including Word and Excel
- Be a creative self-starter who wants to work in a dynamic business culture
- Communicate effectively with individuals and groups: in person, via email, via phone and using instant messaging technologies
- Want to “do the right thing” for the client and the company; consider ethics in your work
- Strong social media skills to assist with the creativity of content and ideas
- Ability to follow and adhere to security and audit procedures
- Ability to learn the basic concepts of data recovery and computer forensics to effectively address client questions/concerns
- Strong typing abilities
To apply, please send your resume (inline, Word Doc or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flashback Data is an equal opportunity employer.