Title: Customer Advocate
Flashback Data is a growing company that offers many opportunities for successful individuals wanting to be part of a team. Flashback Data was founded in 2004 and concentrates on data recovery and digital forensics. Flashback Data’s exponential growth is due to the growing dependency on electronic data and our creative and focused team. It is important to Flashback Data to stay focused on the mission to become the industry leader in the global data service industry by incorporating cutting edge technology and providing an exceptional customer experience. In order to stay focused we are looking to increase the team as sales increase. Flashback Data has excellent potential growth opportunity. The position below has been a great stepping stone to outside sales. This is not a technical position and we would not want to discourage people that shy away from the high-tech industry. Flashback Data is in the service industry and we encourage people to apply that like to help people in a crisis.
- Accepting Inbound Calls
- Qualifying prospects
- Addressing questions and objections
- Call Screening
- Following up with clients and potential clients
- Client Job Tracking
- Shipping & Receiving
- Billing & Refunds
Qualifications and Properties:
We request that the person to fill this position is trustworthy, helpful, and has experience in a multitasking environment. Spanish speaking ability would be a benefit. Other qualifications include:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Applications including Word and Excel
- Be a creative self-starter who wants to work in a dynamic business culture
- Communicate effectively with individuals and groups: in person, via email, via phone and using instant messaging technologies
- Want to “do the right thing” for the client and the company; consider ethics in your work
- Strong typing abilities
To apply, please send your resume (inline, Word Doc or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flashback Data is an equal opportunity employer.