Title: Case Manager
Who We Are
Flashback Data is a cutting-edge technology company looking to hire a new case manager in our forensics division. Since 2004, we’ve served the global community by providing laboratory and consulting services to corporations, law enforcement agencies, and the legal community. We presently maintain the most highly accredited private digital evidence laboratory in the U.S. (same accreditation as the FBI).
What We Need
We need someone who can liaise between our clients and forensic examiners, including developing testing objectives, setting and managing expectations, ensuring the timely completion of deliverables, and following the lab’s standard operating procedures every step of the way.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, fits our company culture, and has five things:
- Project management experience
- Litigation background (e.g., paralegal, attorney)
- Client management experience (professional clients preferred)
- Experience operating in regulated industries and environments (e.g., FDA)
- Understanding of computers and smart phone technology
As part of our forensics team you’ll be working directly with attorneys, detectives, forensic examiners, and quality and regulatory managers, and you’ll frequently be called upon to receive and secure evidence. Consequently, a clean criminal history is an absolute requirement. (Mandatory FBI background check.)
- Serve as principal point of contact for forensic testing matters
- Manage such matters from inception to completion (to archiving and destruction)
- Learn and abide by the laboratory operating policy and procedures
- Develop an understanding of digital forensics and its related methods and technologies
- Create and maintain laboratory records, evidence handling documents, and client case files
This position reports to the Director of Forensics.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salaried Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance, IRA
To apply, please send your resume (inline, Word Doc or PDF) to email@example.com.
Flashback Data is an equal opportunity employer.